Skip to content
At the end of the program, a student will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering fundamentals to solve complex Information Technology Engineering Problems.
- Identify, formulate and analyze Information Technology Engineering problems to derive conclusion using first principles of mathematics and Computer Science.
- Investigate complex Information Technology engineering problems and find appropriate solution leading to valid conclusion.
- Design IT systems, components or processes to meet specified needs with appropriate attention to health, safety, standards, environmental and societal consideration.
- To create select & apply appropriate techniques, resources advance engineering & software tools necessary to analyze & design Information Technology Problems.
- Understand the impact of IT Solutions on society and environment for sustainable development.
- Understand social, safety, culture and legal issues and responsibilities relevant to engineering profession.
- Apply professional ethics, accountability and equity in engineering profession.
- Work effectively as a member and leader in multidisciplinary team for a common goal.
- Communicate effectively within a profession and with society at large.
- Appropriately incorporate principles of Management & Finance to one’s own work.
- To identity Educational needs & engage in lifelong learning in a changing world of technology.