SCOE Entrepreneurship Cell
Saraswati College of Engineering Entrepreneurship Cell is primarily responsible to encourage potential candidates to initiate small scale technical production setup and provide the necessary support. This cell shall consist of one faculty member from every department. Coordinator of this cell will be selected by the Head of Institution.
Saraswati College Role of an EDC Incharge:
- Motivate the students and provide a platform for them to discuss new ideas.
- Facilitate students with entrepreneurial skills to work on their ideas.
- Mentor and enlighten the potential candidates with the help of Industry experts / Successful Entrepreneurs / Funding agencies.
- Coordinate with various Entrepreneurs, Industry experts and funding agencies.
- Arrange seminars, workshops and networking sessions for students with various Entrepreneurs, Industry experts and funding agencies.
- Arrange various events for student participation and help them with writing business proposals, idea incubation, provide a platform for presenting innovative ideas / concepts.