The Fashion Club of SCOE is an initiative of the Institute Student Council. Each year, we have various events related to fashion, which includes ramp walks, modelling and styling
Objective of the club
- To encourages self-expression and uniqueness.
- To provide platform for their artistic abilities.
- To demonstrate professionalism by managing time with academics and to effectively collaborate in teams.
- To organize & participate institutional level cultural programs.
- It teaches the students to apply numerous value systems, principles, and approaches to their performances like socio economic, historical, and environmental context.
Activities of the Club
- The students of Fashion club conduct the training sessions for their juniors.
- The students of Fashion club actively participate in intercollegiate, university, state & national level competitions.
Achievements of the Club
- Fashion club won prizes in various inter college fashion competitions such as Amity University Mumbai, Yerla Medical Kharghar, etc.