- To promote all-round development and encourage students for out-of-classroom learning, sports and social activities.
- To inculcate technical skills through technical activities like paper presentations, seminars, workshops, technical event etc.
- To give a common platform for IT students to improve their leadership qualities, time management and soft skills for their overall development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SAIT :
- To organize the training programs/ seminars/ workshops on latest technology to enhance the technical skill-set of students and faculties.
- To enrich and empower the minds of students by conducting technical Quizzes/Competitions regularly.
- To organize the Technical, Non-Technical events to improve the leadership quality among the students.
- Maintain details & reports of all events/ seminars conducted throughout the year.
- Maintain a constitution, mission and goals for association.
- Participate in various training for enhance technical, non-technical and leadership qualities.