- Information we collect and how we use it:
- Personally identifiable information collected through the use of the Saraswati College of Engineeringservice:
- Website owner – Information such as Name, Email address & Website Domain name is collected at the time of registration and used within the system for identification & communication purposes. Additionally, while configuring chat settings with other user information such as your chat name & display image, information as submitted will also be uploaded to our servers and displayed to your website visitors.
- Support team – Information of team members is collected from the website owner when adding new team members. This information is and used within the system for identification & communication purposes.
- Website visitors – Website visitors are tracked using web service requests, browser cookies & IP address for the purpose of uniquely identifying visitors, their website behavior & their likely location to the website owner and support team members. Additionally, the visitor may voluntarily provide contact information using the [offline/away] form, or as per the lead form configured by the website owner. This information with chat histories is available to the website owner & support team members to view within the Saraswati College of Engineeringapp, or download for offline processing.
- Other information collected:
- When you & your tam uses Saraswati College of Engineeringservices, our servers automatically record information that your app sends whenever you use it. These server logs may include information such as your web service requests, IP address, operating system, date & time of your request and one or more identifiers that may uniquely identify your device.
- When your website visitor visits your website which loads the Saraswati College of Engineeringplugin, our servers automatically record information that your visitor’s browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as web service requests, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your visitor’s browser/computer/mobile/other device.
- Display of the content for advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Developing new services; and
- Offering new services.
- The information collected shall be used for the purpose for which it has been collected.
Choices for personal information:
- When you register, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
- If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
- You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Saraswati College of Engineeringmay not be able to provide some or all part of the service to you.
- Information sharing:
- We require your opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide the information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Saraswati College of Engineering, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We may disclose the sensitive personal data or information:
- to any person, if such disclose is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Saraswati College of Engineering.
- where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- We have to disclose the sensitive personal data or information with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.Saraswati College of Engineeringshall publish your information onto the Site according to your profile settings.
- Information security:
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to personal information to Saraswati College of Engineering’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Data integrity:
Saraswati College of Engineering processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information:
When you use Saraswati College of Engineering services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information. We provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.
Saraswati College of Engineering regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Saraswati College of Engineering’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Saraswati College of Engineering’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Saraswati College of Engineering and an individual.
- Changes in this policy:
- If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through the app or at email@example.com