Objectives of SCOE sports club
- To create an sporting community providing the support and opportunities to develop sporting skills and participate in inter/intra sports events within and outside the organization.
- To help empower members of the sports club to improve their personal/social skills.
- The aim is to offer their members the opportunity to practice sports and to pass leisure time actively
- To help organizations develop and maximize the use of sports
- To provide a healthy sporting habit among the students
- SCOE sports clubs is focused on competitive sports and competitions.
- To actively practice physical fitness by utilizing SCOE gymnasium facility thereby encouraging a step towards Fit India Movement
Roles and Responsibilities of SCOE Sports Club
- To promote every individuals health, physical well-being and encourage practicing sports
- To inculcate qualities like sportsmanship, team spirit and leadership.
- Be forward thinker and committed to meet the overall goals of the Club
- Be able to work collaboratively with other Committee Members
- Plan, define and deliver the club’s objectives and strategic plan for the future
- Recruiting, , recognizing, rewarding and maintaining sports club members every new academic year
- Staff in charges and Student members ensuring that they are run they run the sports club efficiently and effectively
- Represent the club and the University in matters involving the relevant Competitive events related to sports and gaming.
- Ensure that the club’s activities are in accordance with the institution guidelines and within the regulations of university of Mumbai.
- Maintain accurate financial records and prepare financial statements (e.g. profit and loss statement / budget etc.).