Skip to content
Student Council Role
- To promote the interests of the students
- To assist and advise the students
- To be the link between students and teachers and management
Responsibilities of the Student Council
- Smooth Conduction of the Institute Annual Day every year.
- Smooth conduction of Foundation Day every year.
- Conducting Fresher’s day every year.
- Prevention of ragging in the campus through counseling senior students, helping the administration whenever necessary.
- Suggesting the administration to improve the student amenities to improve their career and personality building.
- Helping the administration in smooth conduct of student activities on the campus.
- Guiding the junior and needy students to improve their technical, organizational and managerial skills by organizing seminars/ symposia/ workshops etc.
- Encouraging innovative and creative skills of the under graduate and post graduate students.
- Organize the programs in the campus to improve the cleanliness and greenery in campus.
- Any activity to improve the knowledge and skills of the campus students.
- Maintenance of the peace and harmony among campus community in General and student community in particular.