Dance is a way to express one’s emotions and feelings. The Dance Club is one of the active club run by the students in the institute from the year 2015-16. Many dance events, workshops, etc., are organized by the dance club at SCOE throughout the entire year in order to ensure that the students are also engaged in creative activities. The club focuses on expressing emotions and feelings through various dance forms
Objective of the club
- The club enables students to display an understanding of expressions and rhythm.
- It teaches the students to apply numerous value systems, principles, and approaches to their performances.
- To Provide training facilities to students to develop dancing skills.
- To organize & participate institutional level cultural programs.
- To motivate the students for participation at University, intercollegiate, State & National level dance competitions
Activities of the Club
- The students of dance club conduct the training sessions for their juniors.
- The students of dance club actively participate in intercollegiate, university, state & national level dance competitions.
- The students of dance club present dance performances on Independence Day Program (15th) and Republic Day Program (26th Jan.), Alumni Meet, Farewell etc.
- The students of dance club perform dance on the annual cultural program (Nakshatra) of the institute
Achievements of the Club
Dance club won prizes in various inter college dance competitions such as K J Somaiya Institute of Technology Sion , NIFT Kharghar, Yerla Medical Kharghar